One Snowflake Sucker Press & Mold Cake Pop Mold. Create edible disguises for all your guests! Great for so many themes! Western, Spy, Halloween or just Mustache Fun!
- Each snowflake is 1.5" x 1 3/8" x 1.5"
- Each Mold makes 4 pieces at a time
- Wash in hot water. Avoid using soap on any mold, it will reduce the shine appearance of the finished product. Molds may be used many times. NOT DISHWASHER SAFE
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved
To Mold Cake Pop:
- Bake cake of your choice. Let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, finely crumble cake with your hands.
- Mix in 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chocolate or white buttercream icing and chill 15 minutes.
- Cut "Press & Mold" in half on the centerline. Lightly spray all cavities of the mold with an all-purpose release spray, wipe excess.
- Roll cake mixture into balls large enough to fill both sides of cavities.
- Fill cavities in the first half of the mold.
- Place the second half on top, lining up dimples.
- Press each cavity firmly. Take the top half off and remove excess cake mixture.
- Place candy coating in a deep microwave-safe dish or measuring cup. Melt in the microwave in 20-second increments, stirring each time until melted.
- Dip paper sucker sticks into candy coating and insert halfway into the cake pop.
- Chill in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to let coating harden. Do not freeze.
- Remelt candy coating. If too thick, use paramount crystals to thin. (1 tablespoon crystals to 1 cup of candy coating; this will help show details of mold).
- Carefully dip the cake pop into melted coating. Tap off excess coating.
- Place in a cake pop stand to let the coating set up.
We stock all the items we offer allowing us to ship quickly. We will process and ship your order as quickly as possible (typically 1-3 business days). We ship out of Alabama and most orders will arrive to their US destination in 3-5 business days AFTER they ship; however, shipments can take longer. This is an estimate not a guarantee of time frame. Please note that we are NOT responsible for any post office delays. We will do everything in our power to ensure that your order is shipped quickly, but please allow yourself time to receive the item for your party. We do not offer refunds for postal delays.
While most orders do arrive in 3-5 business days, this time frame is not guaranteed. If your need by date falls within this range and is a must, we do offer shipping upgrades for an additional expense.