Make an average day special with a fun and easy treat! A Brownie Waffle Sundae!
What you need....
- Brownie Recipe or Mix
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Mix up your favorite brownie recipe or use a favorite mix. Preheat your waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour into waffle iron. Be careful not to overfill or your batter will run out the sides. Bake for 4-5 minutes.
- While your waffle is baking, prescoop your ice cream. You can place it on a cookie sheet in the freezer, if needed. This will make assembly much faster and easier and allow you to serve your brownie waffle warm.
- Remove brownie from waffle iron and cut to serve. One brownie waffle can easily serve 4. This is a very rich treat. Top with ice cream.
- Add chocolate syrup.
- Finished with whipped topping and a cherry on top!