How to Make Beach Cups
What you need...
- 2 Boxes Berry Blue Gelatin
- 1 Box Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 Clear Plastic Party Cups
- 3 Mixing Bowls
- 6 Sugar Cookies
- Re-sealable Plastic Bag
- Beach Seashell & Starfish Cupcake Topper Rings
- Make a box of berry blue gelatin. Pour into clear plastic party cups, filling one-third of the cup. Let set up in a refrigerator as recommended by the packaging instructions.
- Make the second, white layer. Mix sweetened condensed milk with 1 cup of boiling water. In a separate bowl, sprinkle two envelopes of unflavored gelatin over a ½ cup of cold water. Let stand for a couple of minutes and then add ½ cup boiling water to dissolve the gelatin. Combine the milk and the gelatin mixtures. Stir until well mixed. Cool to room temperature. Once cool, pour the white gelatin over the berry blue layer in each cup creating an equally-sized layer. Let set up for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Repeat Step 1 to complete the final layer of berry blue gelatin in each cup.
Create the sand for the top of each cup by placing two sugar cookies in a plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin until crumbed to sand size. Spoon a small amount onto the top half of each cup of gelatin.
- Place a Sea Shell Cupcake Ring on top of the sand on each cup.