We love a party! And what better party guest, then the ultimate party animal, STITCH! These too cute cookies were made in just a stitch of time! Super easy but so cute! What mom doesn't love that!
What you need...
- Disney Stitch Edible Icing Cupcake or Cookie Decor Toppers
- Butter knife or small spatula
- Choose your favorite cookie. You can use ready made cookies, premade cookie dough or your own recipe. We used packaged cookie dough and baked our cookies in approximately 2" rounds to fit our discs.
- Once your cookies have cooled, spread a thin layer of your favorite frosting. We kept things super simple and used our favorite canned vanilla frosting. :)
- Pop your entire sheet of Disney Stitch Edible Icing Cupcake or Cookie Decor Toppers into the freezer for approximately 30 seconds. This makes them firm up and pop right off the backing sheet.
- Top your freshly frosted cookies with one of your Disney Stitch Edible Icing Cupcake or Cookie Decor Toppers and place on your serving platter. For even more fun, you can roll the edges in sprinkles, if you like.
- Now dust a little flower on your clothes and look really tired as your serve up the Easy Peasy Treats! No one has to know how easy it was! ;)